The biggest night in Hollywood, the annual Oscars, was home to some of the most tragic and sexy outfits ever seen. Many celebrities knew how to own their outfit and work it on the red carpet, while some absolutely what they were doing and what event they were attending. Train wrecks.
- Hottest Couple: Chrissy Teigen in Marchesa and John Legend in a black tux. This couple was the bomb.com. No further comments needed.
2. Prettiest Bride: Priyanka Chopra in Zuhair Murad. This Indian beauty looked like a Goddess in her flowy white lace gown.
3. Most Similar to the Oscar Trophy: Margot Robbie in Tom Ford. This dress shimmers, looks chic, and has a deep plunge. Check. Check. Check!
4. Most Elegant: Maria Menounos in custom Christian Siriano. Maria looked stunning in her silver gown. Keeping it classy.
5. Most Vibrant: Olivia Munn in Stella McCartney. This dress is fairly simple but so refreshing to look at. The one-shoulder capelet brought this sharp outfit to another level.
6. Best Revenge Outfit: Jennifer Garner in Atelier Versace. Jennifer Garner slayed it in that dress. Not too much skin and she paired it with simple jewelry.
7. Hottest Vampire: Rachel McAdams in August Getty Atelier. That high slit emerald dress and plunging back says it all. Rachel has changed her name from cute Canadian to sassy and classy. SLAY!
8. Mr.Cool: Common in a white tuxedo. He just hopped into a tux and added the sharp black bowtie but he still looks oh-s0-fine. This is why we love Common so much.
9. Most Empowering: Kerry Washington in Atelier Versace. She rocked the edgy and dom chic look. Who run the world? Girls!
10. Best Fairy Queen: Cate Blanchett in Armani. Cate walked into the Oscars straight from the enchanted forest. Not to say, she looks magnificent.
1. Best Ring Master: Sandy Powell. BREAKING NEWS: “The Ringling Bros. Ring Master goes MIA during during LA Performance.” Anyways, where is the whip?
2. Best Flower Girl: Heidi Klum in Marchesa. Heidi Klum probably got the wrong memo. I think the Muppet wedding was next door.
3. Most Economical : Rooney Mara in Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tischi. I don’t understand why Rooney decided to show up wearing a torn up lace tablecloth.
4. Best Prom Queen: Brie Larson in Gucci. This dress is just awkward and frilly. Looks like jellyfish tentacles sewed onto the dress.
5. Most Intergalactic: Olivia Wilde in Valentino Haute Couture. This dress seems like a maxi skirt from the bottom and overalls from the top. Then there is a dog collar…country meets boho? So confused.
6. Simple Darling: Emily Blunt in Prada. Bluntly speaking (hehe pun intended), this seems like a sad excuse for an Academy Awards dress. A maxi dress with some patterns from Walmart glued on.
7. Cutest Belle: Alicia Vikander in custom Louis Vuitton. For a grown adult, Alicia sure has childish hopes of being a princess someday. That hemline is atrocious.
8. Best Tour Guide: Amy Poehler in Andrew Gn. Last time we checked, this was the Oscars. Amy arrived looking like she forgot to change after her shift at the Japanese steakhouse.
9. Miss Hefty: Kate Winslet in Ralph Lauren. If this were a Project Runway task and you only had trash bags, then yes, it works. But for the Oscars, sorry Kate, I am going to have to say no.
10. Best Joker: Jared Leto in Gucci. He sure is getting creative with the oddly placed “bowtie”. Why does he have Hostess CupCakes on his shoes?