It is that time of year when the weather is adjusting to reach that ideal breezy spring getaway weather we all dream of. Say goodbye to scarves and riding boots because it’s time to whip out the sandals and palazzo pants. SB2K16 is just around the corner! College is just not appealing anymore because the only things on our minds are fun, food, and friends. Here are some signs you are ready to sprint home the moment college lets out:
1. You have started slacking off since the end of the first cycle of exams
You have a whole week to catch up. Psyche! Not happening.
2. Your to-do list consists of salon appointments and beauty products to buy
3. You are constantly checking to see when the weather is above 60 degrees
4. You already bought concerts tickets months ago
5. Your suitcase is stuffed with rompers and swimsuits even though you haven’t worked out since last summer
6. You can’t wait to meet the crew from High School. You called shotgun a LONG time ago
7. Your best friend is your bed: No shame girls
8. There is nothing better to do in your spare time than binge eat because you’ve finished all the good shows on Netflix
9. Your skin is suspiciously too soft and pampered
A little too suspicious… ehh Mrs. Doubtfire?
10. You piled up all your laundry to take home because you are just too lazy. That explains your clothing choices lately