I hope everyone is having an awesome summer. If you are not, here are some fun tips from my favorite YouTuber! Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and follow me in Instagram @rafafarihah to keep up with my summertime adventures. Comment down below what you are up to, or what you hope to do this summer 🙂
A few things you can do without traveling:
- Netflix (I will post my favorite movie sites and my movie list for you this week!)
- Get a pet and play with it all day long (as you watch Netflix maybe? Hmmm..)
- Suntan in your backyard.
- Go on a picnic at the park.
- Go window shopping
- Go on a long drive or a day trip with friends.
- Visit your town’s local attractions! If you live in Houston, you NEED to see this list.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Have a Barbecue!
- Camp out in your backyard in a tent (or even better, make your own tent. Be creative!)
- Star gaze in your backyard.
- Have a karaoke night.
- Volunteer and help somebody out.
- Learn a new language.
- Get a summer job so you have money for a spontaneous trip.
- Go mattress sliding down your staircase in your pajamas (works everytime)
- Take on a new hobby. Cooking, baking, arts & crafts, a sport, skateboarding, sewing, hacking. It can be ANYTHING. You have YouTube to teach you everything you desire to learn. I took up video editing and started YouTubing 🙂 Subscribe and I will love you more! https://www.youtube.com/c/RafaFarihah